- The seller is ‘Grapefruit Balloons (.co.uk.)
- All prices include vat.
- In very exceptional circumstances the product may vary slightly from that shown. Where we make substitutions it will be with a product of equal or greater value.
- By placing an order and ticking the acceptance box during the order process, the customer accepts the terms and conditions and authorises payment to be taken for the order.
- Payment will be debited from the customer credit / debit card as the order is processed. For your security and peace of mind, Grapefruit Balloons uses the Barclaycard secure payments system.
This means that your credit card details are stored safely at Barclaycard.
- Your order will be confirmed by e-mails from Grapefruit Balloons and Barclaycard. If no email confirmation is received then the order may not have been processed correctly. We encourage you to contact us in this event to ensure the correct delivery of your order.
- Delivery is available 6 days per week Monday to Saturday.
- Delivery will be by Royal Mail or courier.
The customer is responsible for providing a correct and accurate address and Grapefruit Balloons accepts no liability for non delivery if the details are incorrect.
Failed deliveries: If the courier is unable to make a delivery a card will be posted advising the action needed i.e. please call to arrange a delivery timeOR please collect.Non-delivery: in the unlikely event that delivery is not attempted on the requested date a full refund of the delivery charge for guaranteed delivery will be given unless such failure is caused by act of terrorism or war, extreme adverse weather conditions, or restricted access to the address caused by accident or other disaster.
- No change can be made to the delivery address once the order has been dispatched
- Orders may be cancelled up to 48 hours before the intended delivery date.
- No refund will be given for orders cancelled within 48 hours of the intended delivery date. We will make every effort to stop such a delivery taking place, but offer no guarantee.
- If you wish to cancel an order call us as soon as possible.
- Grapefruit Balloons are guaranteed to be of the highest quality. Our PVC balloons float from anywhere from 10 days up to 4 weeks.
- Balloons are a perishable and personalised product and therefore cannot be returned under the UK Distance Selling Regulations (2000).
- If a product that is delivered is either faulty or incorrect please contact us.
- Grapefruit Balloons will investigate the complaint within 1 working day and, wherever possible will try to resolve all complaints within 5 working days.
- We reserve the right to amend or supplement these terms and conditions from time to time. It is the responsibility of the customer to review our terms and conditions on our website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
DisclaimerWhilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Grapefruit Balloons site and/or the Grapefruit Balloons Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Grapefruit Balloons Site and/or the Grapefruit Balloons Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Grapefruit Balloons Site and/or the Grapefruit Balloons Service impossible or impractical.
- We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence and for all liability arising from any fraudulent representation we may make.
- Subject to clause 9.1(a), our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your Order Form with us shall be limited to a multiple of  times the price you have paid for the balloons by post Products.
- . Subject to clauses 9.1(a) and 9.1(b) above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the Grapefruit Balloons Site and/or the Grapefruit Balloons Service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient’s statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the balloons by post Products supplied.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or inability to perform our obligations to you if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond our reasonable control.